Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management Seventh Edition Test Bank:
Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management Seventh Ed. Test Bank was publicized and composed by F.A. Davis company. Transition from student to professional with confidence. Stepping out of the classroom and into professional nursing practice can be stressful. This handy guide will build your confidence and prepare you to meet the challenges you’ll face as a new staff nurse in today’s dynamic health-care environment. You’ll explore your future responsibilities as a leader and a manager and the workplace issues and trends that you’ll encounter in practice.
See what students are saying online…
Easy nursing book to read unlike others that I have …“come across. It gives great situations and examples throughout the book. Short and straight to the point.”—Wendy
Five stars “Actually one of my favorite leadership books from nursing school.”—Amy H.
Five stars “Great book, very easy to understand, and clear on the points.”—Nevets
Table of Contents
Unit I: Professionalism
1. Characteristics of a Profession *NEW*
2. Professional Ethics and Values
3. Nursing Practice and the Law
Unit II: Leading and Managing
4. Leadership and Followership
5. The Nurse as a Manager of Care
6. Delegation and Prioritization of Client Care Staffing
7. Communicating With Others and Working With the Interprofessional Team
8. Resolving Problems and Conflicts
Unit III: Healthcare Organizations
9. Organizations, Power and Professional Empowerment
10. Organizations, People and Change
11. Quality and Safety
12. Maintaining a Safe Work Environment
13. Promoting a Healthy Work Environment
Unit IV: Your Nursing Career
14. Launching your Career
15. Advancing your Career *NEW*
Unit V: Looking to the Future
16. What the Future Holds
Successfully purchased and downloaded it. I’ll use the heck of it:)
Returning costumer here. Highly recommend this website.
Totally satisfied with this test bank. Glad I came here and purchased it.
Great website. Got my test bank file
Five stars from me